Spring Training Team at the Oldsmar Rotary Armadillo Run - the first day to a faster you!
Join Best Damn Race Safety Harbor Half Marathon WInner Coach Mac Michael MacDonald & National Duathlon Champion Coach Celia Dubey to learn how to GET FASTER in 13 WEEKS!
SPECIAL SPRING INTO SPEED TRAINING KICK-OFF SATURDAY MARCH 3rd
at Chainwheel Drive Bike Shop in Palm Harbor NW corner of US 19 & Tampa Road
All Levels - Beginner, Intermediate, & Advanced 13-week Training Season
FEATURED TEAM EVENTS
St Anthony's Sprint & Olympic Triathlon April 29th
BDR Leftover 5k Saturday June 2nd
Many other team races to choose from!
- ADVANCED? You finished your winter running race, or early season tri or du; you trained hard but you wish you had shaved a few minutes off your time? SPRING INTO SPEED TRAINING is FOR YOU! This spring training session geared at giving you the tools and the training sessions to make you faster for your next run or triathlon event.
- BEGINNER? New to running or walking? This is the best training class we have to teach you "HOW" to run more efficiently and effectively to prevent injury and start you running for years
This program is great for athletes who are training for a triathlon, duathlon or 5k event; as well as between season half & full marathoners. READ MORE below on complete details.
- Meet 2x weekly Weds at Safety Harbor Middle School Track & Sat at a rotating location in Clearwater/Safety Harbor/Oldsmar area for a Clinic & a training session
- You receive a detailed Training Schedule with all your workouts including rest, so if you have to miss session, you knowwhat to do!
- CHANGE-UP YOUR ROUTINE AND MAKE YOU STRONGER & FASTER.
MORE THAN JUST RUNNING IN CIRCLES AT TRACK!
Form - Form - Form - the single best way to get faster & we know how to help you!
Recovery - Have you heard of the Stick?
Drills, Activities, Training - Fun & Fast!
Want to take your training to the next level OR just getting started in a running or triathlon program - this short, intensive program will get you moving through longer miles, or pull you off the couch and into consistent training. SPRING SEASON will offer 3 distinctive programs - Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced - each program will offer training plans to YOUR ability as well as specific workouts designed to meet your goals!
If you want to get faster or have struggled with getting faster, now is the time! Join Us!
JOIN THE TEAM:
To register please complete your registration and pay through PayPal. Cash/check also accepted.
Coach Celia Dubey is a USAT Certified Coach, CPR and First Aid certified.
RunVie Racing SPRING SPEED Training Program
New Members for run or walk training $110 / alumni & immediate family $55
New members for triathlon training $150 / alumni & immediate family $75
Once you join Total Fitness RunVie Racing program you qualify for half off the new members price for future seasons!
- DETAILED Run or Walk, Duathlon or Triathlon training schedule (daily workout program, beginner to experienced specific training programs)
- Coached, team training sessions as listed above
- FREE PERSONAL RUN or WALK VIDEO to assess your form and learn how to improve
- Certified coaches to guide you through, team support to keep you motivated
- Informational clinics, & emails (learn about nutrition, stretching, speed work, race day prep, and much more)
- Water stops stops at training sessions
- Race day pre- and post- event gathering
- Team activities and other perks
- Training program is non-refundable
- This is a SPECIAL TRANITION SEASON FROM WINTER TO SUMMER; special low sesaon fee does not qualify new members for alumni membership for summer.
- Note: Race registrations not included
- If you need a more personalized schedule or coaching for a specific half marathon, 5k, or du/triathlon, please complete the contact us form and we can discuss the details to meet your needs.
Now offering an ADVANCED TRACK PROGRAM OPTION - #7B47track Team
- TUESDAY 5:30am and/or THURSDAY 5:30am
- This is an advanced track workout for athletes of all levels looking to take their training to the next level
- The training is generally 7 miles but varies depending on the race and distance you are training for
- Cost is $20/month for Tues OR Thurs; or $25/month for Tues AND Thurs
- Special registration required, this program does not include a daily schedule. This is an add-on to the Group Training Program listed above
- Click here to CONTACT US
RunVie Racing Individual Coaching
- Please contact us if you desire individual coaching for your event
- Monthly $225 including: initial assessment, personalized pace specific training schedule for the event of your choice, weekly emails/phone with coach, informational emails and information, continual support throughout training
- Access to RunVie Racing group training sessions and track when available
- Click here to for complete details
Please contact us for specific training schedules or let us create one to meet your needs. CONTACT US
TOTAL FITNESS -
RUNVIE RACING GIVING BACK
Each year a portion of your registration is donated to local charities like Team Tampa Marine Families, American Heart Association Tampa Chapter, Suncoast Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Ansley's Angels, Wounded Warriors, & many others.
Each year we select a charity to support through fundraising efforts, volunteering, or other means. We provide free coaching services and assist teammates with personal challenges.
We thank everyone on our team for all that they do to support the running and triathlon community through charitable events!
Supporting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Supporting the Tug McGraw Foundation